Semen affections on body

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
mika.m
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: No one is flawless
Primary language: Persian(Farsi)
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Bisexual, Male cis

Semen affections on body

Unread post by mika.m »

Hi, in these years I masturbate many times and I don't have any problem with my semen except their affections on body.

Sometimes a bit of my semen ejaculated on my scrotum or almost aroused that.
Has semen any affections on body and is it safe to rubbing them on body?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Semen affections on body

Unread post by Heather »

Hi there, mika. Welcome to the boards.

If I'm getting what you mean, it's totally okay to like or be excited by body fluids like semen. A lot of people are.

It's also totally safe to have your own semen anywhere on your body, and to pretty much do whatever you want with it. The only way your semen can pose any kinds of risks is if and when we're talking about it coming into contact with other people's bodies, and in very specific ways.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
mika.m
not a newbie

Unread post by mika.m »

Heather wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:57 am It's also totally safe to have your own semen anywhere on your body, and to pretty much do whatever you want with it. The only way your semen can pose any kinds of risks is if and when we're talking about it coming into contact with other people's bodies, and in very specific ways.
Is that mean I can rub it on my face and taste it? Why isn't it safe on others? Can you explain more?
Andy
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Andy »

Hi Mika!

Yes! Those two activities definitely fall under the category of doing whatever you want with your semen.

And when it comes to the risks of it coming into contact with other people’s bodies, there are a few aspects to this.
Firstly, just like other body fluids (like blood or saliva), when a person has some disease, semen can carry infectious particles and therefore the disease can be spread by it in some cases. These cases include semen coming into contact with the tissue in our mouths, noses, vaginas, anuses or on open wound.
Secondly, if semen comes into contact with genitalia of a person who is able to become pregnant then there is a high risk of pregnancy.
You can very efficiently minimize both these risks by using barriers like condoms or gloves between semen and the other person.
You can also read more about the risks associated with sex here: https://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodi ... _from_that
(Let us know if you have more questions or need to clarify something!)

Thirdly, something to keep in mind is that if the other person doesn’t want semen to come into contact with their body, then it definitely should not happen either.
'The Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything is...42'
- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
mika.m
not a newbie

Unread post by mika.m »

What if I don't have any disease and also my partner? Does it still have any problem if it doesn't make anyone pregnant or unhappy?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

Honestly, you'll be doing good at all of life, period, if you don't make anyone (who doesn't want to be ) pregnant or unhappy. :D

But for sure, when there aren't STIs in the mix (or there are, but people are doing what they need to for themselves around them) and when an unwanted pregnancy risk isn't presented AND when everything is consensual and wanted? It's all good.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
mika.m
not a newbie

Unread post by mika.m »

Thanks Heather and Andy, my perspective on my semen has changed to the better. :D

Now, I don't have any problem with my masturbating and my cum ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic