Cleaning up?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
CatMatRat99
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: i really like my music
Primary language: english!
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: pan/trans mtf

Cleaning up?

Unread post by CatMatRat99 »

When ever I ejaculate I feel extremely anxious because of the fact of cleaning up! I'm swear that sperm dies once outside of the body as long as you clean it with cold water(or so I'm told) but I'm extremely anxious just in general due to hygiene.like what if I smell like Seman or I stain a piece of clothing with Seman? How do I clean up effectively or masterbate on surfaces like my bed without getting fluid on my sheets?
Ellie
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I am a fat liberationist! 💪
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: Queer, aspec, kinky

Re: Cleaning up?

Unread post by Ellie »

Hi CatMatRat,

No need to worry!

For most fabrics, washing immediately with a biological detergent will be enough to remove the semen and prevent staining. The easiest solution is to toss the fabric into the washing machine on a cold water cycle (as hot water can make semen coagulate into the fabric). Fresh stains can be removed pretty easily just by rinsing with cold water. Using detergent or soap doesn't hurt, and can be an alternative to the washing machine if the stain isn't fresh.

Many people avoid getting their sheets dirty by laying a towel down, or ejaculating into something, like a towel or washcloth, a tissue or wipe, or a masturbator toy. Mattress protectors are also an option.

Hope this helps!
CatMatRat99
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: i really like my music
Primary language: english!
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: pan/trans mtf

Re: Cleaning up?

Unread post by CatMatRat99 »

thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic