I am sexually frustrated

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
oganesson
Awesomeness Quotient: I am self motivated
Primary language: english
Pronouns: he/they
Sexual identity: bisexual

I am sexually frustrated

Unread post by oganesson »

Hello! I am 13 (14th birthday in a month) and I have been struggling with my sexuality. I am a trans male who is on testosterone, so i have been feeling a lot more aroused then normal. I feel mentally and physically aroused, but when i try to masturbate with my hands or toys it hurts. My clitoris feels like it shocks my legs if I touch it, even worse with a vibrator. My vagina is a complete no go and it hurts so bad to touch even a little inside. I am left frustrated. Im wondering if this is something that can be fixed, or if i have to live with this forever. Is this normal? Is something wrong with me?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I am sexually frustrated

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi oganesson,

I want to start by saying there's nothing wrong with you; struggles or frustrations with masturbation are something we see a lot of users expressing. But even if they weren't, that wouldn't mean something about your body was wrong; bodies react to things in a ton of different ways, including ways we don't expect or wish they wouldn't.

I will say that some people find that the sensitivity in the clitoris that--for some people-- can make it really pleasurable to touch can also make it painful or unpleasant to touch, so you're certainly not the first person to deal with that, either. Something that can help in those instances is to rely on less direct stimulation, or to use a means of stimulation that doesn't put as much pressure on your clitoris. Some folks find that wearing underwear is enough to soften the sensation to a point where they feel good instead of painful, and others find that rubbing on an object, like a pillow, offers stimulation that isn't painful. Do those sound like things you could try?
oganesson
Awesomeness Quotient: I am self motivated
Pronouns: he/they
Sexual identity: bisexual

Re: I am sexually frustrated

Unread post by oganesson »

yes i will try that. Thank you so much!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic