if you tie a thread around your labia minora, would the tied off part fall off like a mole?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
laffytaffy
Pronouns: she / her

if you tie a thread around your labia minora, would the tied off part fall off like a mole?

Unread post by laffytaffy »

please answer this honestly, i’m not saying i’m going to do i. id just really like to know if it would fall off on its own after some time like a mole would when you cut off circulation.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: if you tie a thread around your labia minora, would the tied off part fall off like a mole?

Unread post by Heather »

I can't and won't answer this question in the way that you're asking for.

For one, I don't know for sure what would happen save that doing this would certainly cause injury, potentially permanent depending on how long this was left on and how tight. Second, this is something I would consider to be self-harm, as it is a given it would cause harm, and engaging in conversations with people here about ways they might hurt themselves or others intentionally isn't something we do here. We take our responsibility to care for people and help people care for themselves and others very seriously.

Whatever your intentions were with asking this question, I can't suggest enough that this isn't something you or anyone else do to yourself or another person. (It also isn't a safe way to try to remove a mole or skin tag, for that matter. Those things should be brought to a healthcare provider for evaluation.)
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic