condom flip but not really to reuse it more of an accident

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
irjus876
Pronouns: he/him

condom flip but not really to reuse it more of an accident

Unread post by irjus876 »

hello, what are the chances of pregnancy for my girlfriend? we had a condom but before we had sex, a handjob was given n i came. we then proceeded to do intercourse but before i wiped off the cum from the handjob then put the condom on. i realized i put it the wrong way cs it wasn’t pulling down but the condom touched the tip of my penis. i flipped it the correct way but before using it i wiped off the outside of the condom thinking nothing will happen n it seemed fine because it wasn’t wet when i cleaned it w a smooth towel. i’m just scared of pregnancy n wondering what the chances are if precut or after cum wasn’t wiped off fully. she also said she’s supposed to have her period this coming week in about 3 days. what are the possibilities of a pregnancy??? i assume low or none at all. help please. so short story i used a condom after cumming but wiped the cum off but then proceeded to use a condom to have sex, but once i touched it w the tip only, i realized it was the wrong way so i flipped it n out it down the right way n wiped it off in case of cum because i accidentally tapped it the tip of the condom. i js wanna know the percentage of pregnancy n she’s supposed to have period this coming week. should i be worried. i’m scared as of now because of it we didn’t use it the wrong way then flip it around again to reuse it i simply js touched the tip of the condom w my penis then realized then flipped it the right way all the way down. all of the other questions n responds are making me scared n nervous because we’re still young
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: condom flip but not really to reuse it more of an accident

Unread post by Latha »

Hi there, irjus876- welcome to the boards!

Don't worry- based on what I understand of this situation, there shouldn't be any risk.

(If you're open to doing some reading, may I suggest our article on the Buddy System? In short, no method of contraception is 100% effective at preventing pregnancy, but using two methods together can get pretty close.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic