Problems with Masturbating and Locating G-Spot

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
ParlovsLie
Pronouns: he/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Problems with Masturbating and Locating G-Spot

Unread post by ParlovsLie »

Okay. This is my first post here, so please pardon any lapses or unintentional re-directs. I am unsure on how... explicit one is allowed to get.

I have orgasmed once. It was when I was younger, it was not a safe situation, long story short, kids shouldn't be allowed on kik. Anyway. I have an... idea what it may feel like. I am 21, the last time I was probably 13/15, somewhere in that range.

I do feel pleasure. From clitoral stimulation. Nipple as well, but really only when my partner does it. But it doesn't last long, I suppose may be the best way to describe it? I have toys, a vibrator dildo and a still one. I do feel pleasure when I directly apply the vibrating one to my clit, but basically nothing once it goes inside. Same with the other one.

I feel nothing when I explore with my fingers. I've quite literally searched my internals, checking for the famous 'g-spot' and I've found nothing. Well- mostly. I'm 90% sure I can touch my cervix, which isn't the most comfortable thing but not much I can do about it. It's hardish, and I can quite literally move my finger in a 'circle' around it, as well as feel a 'dip' in the center.

I suppose what I am asking is if it is 1- Possible to be born without a g-spot, and 2- what could I do to try and achieve orgasm?
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Problems with Masturbating and Locating G-Spot

Unread post by Latha »

Hi there, ParlovsLie- welcome to the boards!
I am unsure on how... explicit one is allowed to get.
Don't worry, if it is relevant to your question, you can explain things in as much detail as you need.

1. Hmmm, I think it is likely that you do have a G-spot, but that touching it hasn't been obviously pleasurable. Let me describe it a bit: the G-spot (which is actually an internal part of the clitoris) is located about an inch or two inside the vaginal canal, on the side that is towards your belly. If you touch it, it should feel a little more spongy or textured than the rest of the vagina. Does this make sense?

It isn't exactly a magic button of pleasure. While many people do enjoy stimulation there, plenty don't, and it does not guarantee an orgasm. Actually, the vagina doesn't have that many sensory nerve endings, especially past the front third. This may be why penetration hasn't felt all that interesting to you.

2. There isn't an exact set of instructions I could give you on how to orgasm, but I can indeed recommend some things you could try. We can discuss this more, but to start, keep in mind that pleasure involves more than just your genitals. Focusing on pleasurable sensations in other parts of your body as well as incorporating things like fantasies to keep your mind engaged can help. Try to experiment and explore without putting pressure on yourself to orgasm. It can be frustrating, but focusing on reaching the goal of an orgasm can take you out of the moment and make it harder to achieve.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic