Having sex as a trans guy?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Dyingdreams
Pronouns: He/They/Xe

Having sex as a trans guy?

Unread post by Dyingdreams »

Hi, so I am a trans masculine guy, and I was wondering how exactly I can be more comfortable with having sex with my girlfriend? I know I can’t wear a binder during it, but it really bugs me having my breast out sometimes. I was wondering what other alternatives there are it that would be safe for it, as I am struggling with coming up with some and the internet isn’t helping. Thank you!
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Having sex as a trans guy?

Unread post by Latha »

Hi Dyingdreams- welcome to the boards!

How would you feel about wearing a sports bra to minimize the appearence of your chest, and perhaps wearing a shirt on top?
Dyingdreams
Pronouns: He/They/Xe

Unread post by Dyingdreams »

Hm I have tried that by myself when masturbating and my issue is that my tank top is fairly long, and it covers up my private parts, including my bottom, which is fairly uncomfortable for me. My binder is a half length one, so it only goes to my waist. I could try just the sports bra, but I am afraid that might not be enough.
Amanda B
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm an excellent cook!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: still figuring it out

Unread post by Amanda B »

Hey Dyingdreams,

Do you have any shirts you'd be comfortable cropping? It doesn't even need to be a full crop, just enough so the parts you want uncovered can be uncovered. I've done a quick DIY at home with just an old t-shirt and some scissors.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic