Can she be pregnant??

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
nono_non
Pronouns: He/Him

Can she be pregnant??

Unread post by nono_non »

So a few days ago me and my gf got in the mood and started to get a bit handsy with each other. We first kissed each other and then she grinded against me where both of us were completely clothed but the areas were damp. I started fingering her while she had her innerwear and jeans on, I might have got some precum on my hand and her jeans were damp. Then she gave me a Handjob while I was in my underwear but never touched my bare skin. I did ejaculate within my underwear as we were in a public kind of space. Her hands mostly never came in contact, but could have, with the ejaculate but she did touch the damped part of the underwear from outside where the *** was released. We did use a hand sanitizer immediately after this and then she left. She claims that she washed her hands with soap and water after 5-10 mins after leaving after which she might mor might not have fingered herself again.

This happened on the 13th/14th day after her known period start date.

I know I might be anxious or scared but this thing is really bothering me. Is there any possibility that she might get pregnant??
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Can she be pregnant??

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi nono_non,

In order for pregnancy to be a possibility, the kind of contact that has to happen is:

Direct (with no clothing, at all, covering anyone's genitals) genital-to-genital contact between someone with a penis and someone with a vulva, such as genital intercourse or otherwise rubbing genitals together OR
Direct (no clothing in the way, no washing of hands, no stops of the hands along the way) contact with ejaculate (semen) and the vulva, vaginal opening or anus.

Since neither of those happened here, there was not a risk of pregnancy in this instance.

As I side note, going forward I'd advise you two to avoid doing anything sexual in a public space, out of respect for others and for the sake of your own privacy.
nono_non

Yes I understood my mistake here. So no need to stress till she gets her period as she can't get pregnant right. Or should she take a test after a few days
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Correct, there is no risk of pregnancy. However, she can take a test if she wants and thinks it will help her feel more confident or ease her stress.
nono_non

Can you please elaborate the reasons why she can't get pregnant or state the factors which might prevent it?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

You can find out all about that by reading some of the static content on the site that explains what's needed for pregnancy to happen. This is an excellent place to start: Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide.

I also need to take a second for something administrative. Our user guidelines make clear it's not okay to make more than one account here, and you've got two, this one and nono_nono. Which would you prefer I delete? Moving forward, we also will need you to be honest about things like your location. It's not okay to pretend to be two different people here, something else that's in our guidelines.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic