forgetting to wash hands after touching myself

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
SillyMcGoof_
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: alot of things!! a bit too much to put here lol
Primary language: english
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: aroallo and queer

forgetting to wash hands after touching myself

Unread post by SillyMcGoof_ »

so uh hi

basically last night i jerked off, but i only touched myself with my hands for like a little bit. basically afterwards it was really late and i was tired so i was like “i’ll wash my hands in the morning” and this morning i forgot and i touched stufg like my animals and i put my hand in my turtles tank to feed him.

i feel so gross and like an awful person and almost like i sexually abused them or something for touching them without washing my hands after that. im also worried about all the germs in bacteria getting in my turtles water. his tank is really big and we have a good filter but idk im worried that i made his water gross too bc i forgot and now he and his tank wont be as healthy as it should and that its like contaminated now. i also touched his food and im worried thats contaminated too.

idk what do you think?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: forgetting to wash hands after touching myself

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi SillyMcGoof_ ,

I'm sorry this is stressing you out so much, but it doesn't sound like you've done anything wrong. I would think of this as being the same as putting your hands in the water if you hadn't washed them after going about your day more generally, or if you'd done something like blown your nose and then put your hand in.
SillyMcGoof_
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: alot of things!! a bit too much to put here lol
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: aroallo and queer

Unread post by SillyMcGoof_ »

ok thats good to know. is my turtle gonna be ok and like all my other animals and stuff? sorry usually i would go to my mom for reassurance when it comes to my pets and stuff, specifically my turtle as he’s mainly my responsibility, but i would rather not talk to her about my personal endeavors if you catch my drift
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Latha »

Hi there, SillyMcGoof

Ah, I understand not wanting to talk to your mom about this kind of thing. Don't worry, your turtle and the other animals should be fine.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic