masturbation

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
cuteduck
Awesomeness Quotient: my school grades
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual

masturbation

Unread post by cuteduck »

hey so i am a 13 year old cis girl and i want to learn how to masturbate but i dont know how to. I googled it and followed the directions and i just dont really feel anything. Idk what im doing wrong but i just need help
Carly
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: masturbation

Unread post by Carly »

Hey cuteduck -- welcome to the boards! This is something we can help talk you through, but something that's important to understand first is that everyone's body is different. Different things work for different bodies. We're not going to be able to tell you exactly what to do because there are infinite possibilities. The best thing to do here is go through some trial and error.

This resource lists ways people commonly masturbate. Is there anything you recognize? Anything you haven't tried before?
cuteduck

hi carly,

yes so i recognize them all and the only ones i havent tried is anything that requires sex toys as i do not have any. The one that i believe that i felt the best on was the first one which says "massaging the clitoral shaft or hood, labia or mons with hands (either whole hands or with fingers, knuckles or palms with varying kinds of speed, pressure or movement) or an object". But i still dont really feel much with that still.
Sam W
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Cuteduck,

If you're curious about adding sex toys into the mix, this article has suggestions for ways to D.I.Y them from things you might have in the house or be able to get more easily: D.I.Y. Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition

Too, when you masturbate, are you generally pretty aroused when you start, and is your brain pretty involved in what's going on? Or do you find you're kind of bored or like your mind is wandering?
cuteduck

i will try making a sex toy and yes i am aroused when i start and its all in my brain.
Latha
Primary language: English
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Latha »

Hi there, Cuteduck

I'm glad the DIY sex toy article was useful, and I hope it helps! Something else you can look into is engaging with sexual fantasy. We have an article that discusses that: How to Approach Sexual Fantasy and Desire on Your Own Terms
Would you read it and let us know what you think?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic