Dry pre-ejaculate on my fingers =pregnancy?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Ahelikz
Awesomeness Quotient: My kindness
Primary language: English
Pronouns: No
Sexual identity: I like girls

Dry pre-ejaculate on my fingers =pregnancy?

Unread post by Ahelikz »

Hi, It’s a little embarassing for me but i figured Out its the best site to ask this question. I am 20y male and me and my girlfriend had some private time alone. Well she was playing with my penis only with her hand and then she tried to put it back in my pants so I did it by myself to feel comfortable and I had to touch the tip of my penis which was wet probably with pre-ejaculate on it. I quickly scratched it with my thumb and my index finger till it wasn’t liquid anymore, then touch some other things like my pants, a mug, bed sheets, and her/her body like shoulders etc. Then I probably think from 5-10 minutes after touching the tip of my penis and scratching it off till dry I performed short manual sex with her with probably the same fingers that were touching the tip of my penis. What are the chances of a pregnancy in this scenario?

Also want to add that I never really ejaculated before and after the incydent.
Thank you. :?
Sofi
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I make my own nail art!
Primary language: Spanish or English
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Dry pre-ejaculate on my fingers =pregnancy?

Unread post by Sofi »

Hi there, welcome to the boards. Sperm doesn't live very long outside the body, so even if you had ejaculated and got some on your fingers and then had manual sex 5-10 minutes later, you'd not really have to worry. Since it was pre-ejaculate, you're even safer. It might be best from now on to wash your hands
before engaging in manual sex for your own peace of mind.
Ahelikz
Awesomeness Quotient: My kindness
Primary language: English
Pronouns: No
Sexual identity: I like girls

Re: Dry pre-ejaculate on my fingers =pregnancy?

Unread post by Ahelikz »

Hello, Thank you for such a quick answer. I will remember to wash my hands from now on. Thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic