pregnancy through outercourse?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
awcryinqq
Pronouns: She/her

pregnancy through outercourse?

Unread post by awcryinqq »

hi there,

I just wanted to post here as i've been really paranoid about my experience with outercourse. yesterday, my boyfriend and i engaged in outercourse with only our underwear on, and beforehand i remember seeing precum on his pants, meaning it leaked through his underwear to his pants. while only engaged in outercourse for a few seconds and then decided to stop because i got worried. im extremely worried that the precum could have leaked through his underwear and mine and can somehow cause a pregnancy. my period tracker said that today was my ovulation, and that yesterday was a high chance of getting pregnant. there was no direct contact or any penetration or ejaculation of any sort. how worried should i be?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: pregnancy through outercourse?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi awcryinqq,

In order for pregnancy to occur, at least one of these things needs to happen: Direct (with no clothing, at all, covering anyone's genitals) genital-to-genital contact between someone with a penis and someone with a vulva, such as genital intercourse or otherwise rubbing genitals together OR Direct contact with ejaculate (semen) and the vulva, vaginal opening or anus.

Since neither of those happened here, there was not a risk of pregnancy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic