male sex toys..

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
staplesj_
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm left handed: )
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: straight

male sex toys..

Unread post by staplesj_ »

So, I am wanting to try out anal play and since I am a male there is a big stigma with anything anal with men. I am really tired of your basic getting off. I wanted to experience a multi orgasmic experience as a male. I am planning on buying a few toys. One toy is a probe to get me warmed up and another one is electric vibrator one im ready.

How can I experience a multi orgasmic experience as a male even with toys?

Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: male sex toys..

Unread post by Latha »

Hi there, staplesj!

Ah, you're right about there being stigma, especially for straight men. Just so we're on the same page, would you clarify what you mean by 'multi-orgasmic' experience? Do you mean having multiple orgasms in succession, or something else?
staplesj_
not a newbie

Hey: ) so yea I just meant like a male having multi orgasms instead of the refractory periods. I heard anal stimulation or prostate milking is really pleasurable and I considering buying a few toys to have that experience.
staplesj_
not a newbie

I know women can have multiple orgasms and that made me curious as a male if I can do the same. I wanted to have that experience and I am really eager. I am just trying to get over the homophobia and not feeling like I am a " man " for inserting something up in my anus and allowing myself to feel pleasure.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

So, in theory anyone can have multiple orgasms in one session of masturbation. But whether or not they do depends on things like how much time they have, what kind of stimulation they're using, and how their body and brain are responding to things that day.

Too, some people do experience "serial orgasms" which means that you have a kind of orgasm that's a little bit like popcorn popping: once one orgasm starts, another follows right on its heels, and possibly another after that, so that it feels like orgasm goes on for a few minutes, rather than a few seconds. But in a lot of cases, a multi-orgasmic experience involves someone going through the whole or part of their sexual response cycle before reaching the next one. So a refractory period can actually be part of having multiple orgasms. Does all that make sense?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic