Post op transgender mtf orgasim

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Littlemermaid
Awesomeness Quotient: Friendly
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She her
Sexual identity: Straight

Post op transgender mtf orgasim

Unread post by Littlemermaid »

High as a transgender. Women I’m finding it very difficult to get turned on and to even like find anything that can relieve the symptoms of feeling horny when I do get it which is very rare. I’ve tried loads of different toys and I don’t know what to do, I’ve been postop for a while now and I’ve tried different things and I don’t know what would help to help me achieve an orgasm. I don’t have a partner and I don’t really want to sleep around so I’m just wondering what things I could use that would help because I’ve bought a lot of expensive toys. None of them have really worked And I’m not very experienced with fingering Thanks
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Post op transgender mtf orgasim

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Littlemermaid,

So, some of this might be due to the fact that you're not feeling aroused that often; our brains are our biggest sexual organs in some ways, so if yours is rarely interested in masturbation or doesn't tend to get aroused all that easily, then that may be part of what masturbation isn't feeling like much. When you masturbate, are you generally pretty engaged in a fantasy or a piece of sexual media? Or do you feel like you're having trouble focusing, or like your brain is kind of checked-out?

Too, is this decrease in overall arousal new for you? Or has it been the norm for you for awhile or forever?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic