Weird lump around anal opening?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Ryan7755
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm Creative and intelligent
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Weird lump around anal opening?

Unread post by Ryan7755 »

Its been there before about a month or two ago, at first I thought it was due to hurting it from masturbating and i though it would heal but it doesn't seem to and whenever I use the bathroom it hurts and bleeds, as if theres friction between my (idk what it is, opening?) and the Feces. Only happens when I don't go in a few days (could be that im holding it in too much and it hurts when I take that large of an dump). I don't think its colon cancer due to where it is but it seems strange it hasn't healed. Any other possible answers on what it could be? Sorry if this isnt the place to ask, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask without making people panic.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Weird lump around anal opening?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Ryan7755,

We can't say for certain what might be the issue here, but if it's been there for several months and is regularly causing you pain, then it's time to check in with a healthcare provider so they can help you figure out what's going on. Do you know how to access that kind of care in your area?
Ryan7755
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm Creative and intelligent
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Unread post by Ryan7755 »

Yes I do have access to an provider, my dad pointed out it might be a hemorrhoid (which i didn't know it was a thing) and based on what I googled about it, it does seem to align with what's going on. I'm still going to check it out when I get the chance (going on a trip for a week so I won't be able to until I return)

I apologize if it wasn't relevant to sex or anything but I didn't know if it was cancer or some injury from Anal Masturbation.
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Latha »

Hey, that's alright- we answer questions about health as well. It's good that you can see a doctor about this, they should be able to tell you what the lump is with certainty.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic