Masterbation and feeling of vulnerability

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
HaughtyBaker
Awesomeness Quotient: Interested in lots of things
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Omnisexual

Masterbation and feeling of vulnerability

Unread post by HaughtyBaker »

I like to use ‘the funny little jig’ (tflj) as a stand in to make me feel more comfortable (sorry)

So I’ve been extremely anxious and scared that the fact I used to enjoy the tflj until I was introduced to the LGBT community and now it’s the absolute worst ever, not even the raw chemicals make me feel good it’s like the opposite feeling of the standard euphoria that most people experience

And I’m super anxious that my hidden knowledge will be used against me as proof against my identity. I feel like a liability to the Trans community
I don’t know what to do, I’m really scared
What if my GP asks?
What do I say?
(They may ask because I’m going to approach them about a problem I’m having were the question is somewhat appropriate)
Logan W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I play roller derby and love to skate outside!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: Lesbian, queer, demiromantic

Re: Masterbation and feeling of vulnerability

Unread post by Logan W »

Hi HaughtyBaker,

Welcome to the boards! Thank you for sharing a little bit about how you're feeling. I just want to ask some clarifying questions - What are you scared of people finding out?

You said you feel like a liability and that what people will find out can be used as proof against your identity. Can I ask how your identity is linked to this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic