orgasm??

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
brandii
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her

orgasm??

Unread post by brandii »

i cant tell if i’m having an orgasm or not. i think i am because it’s more of a full-body reaction and i become sensitive afterwards like it hurts to keep going but nothing comes out? like i don’t know if that’s supposed to happen for girls but when i talked to my friend about it she said that when she orgasms there’s like a white fluid that comes out but that’s never happened to me. like is something like that supposed to happen or does it depend on the person?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: orgasm??

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi brandii,

From the sound of it, you likely are having an orgasm, but if you're curious, you can read about the orgasm part of the sexual response cycle here to see if it sounds like what you've experience: Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide.

While there can be vaginal discharge/lubrication that comes out during masturbation and sex, what your friend is noticing might be ejaculating. People with vulvas can and do ejaculate, usually along with orgasm, but not every person does (and even for people who do, they usually don't ejaculate every time they reach orgasm). You can read more about ejaculation here: Squirt: On Ejaculation
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic