How do I orgasm ?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Feistylilianna
Awesomeness Quotient: Nothing
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Pansexual

How do I orgasm ?

Unread post by Feistylilianna »

Hello! I’m a little bit confused as i recently tried masterbation and it feels really good and I’d always thought I’d reached an Orgasm but I hadn’t, I’ve recently realised it’s pee coming out of me not orgasm fluids (?), and during masterbation I always have the urge to push as if I’m giving birth so is that why I’m peeing and not orgasming? Or is it something else? I’m also quite impatient so when the pleasure gets a little bit more nicer I begin to think that I’m about to orgasm or I need to so I’d push and push until something came out and it was always pee not the good stuff, so as a result I’ve never orgasmed :( please help me
Nicole
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: EN, ES, RU, UA
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: How do I orgasm ?

Unread post by Nicole »

Hi Feistylilianna,

Welcome to the boards! Thanks for reaching out. Before moving forward, I want to recommend you one of our pieces, here's a link: It feels like I have to pee during sex. Do I have a problem? It's not exactly like your situation, but very similar. It might help in answering some of your questions. Also, I recommend taking a look at the links at the bottom of the article since they have some information you might benefit from reading!

As for achieving orgasm in general, we have a resource that might help: How To Have Your First Orgasm: A Primer for Cisgender Women. Again, it might seem like it doesn't fit your situation exactly, but I think it could help! Let me know if anything resonates with you or if you have any questions!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic