Struggling with finding G-spot

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
golden&lab
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: my eyes
Primary language: english
Pronouns: se/her
Sexual identity: straight

Struggling with finding G-spot

Unread post by golden&lab »

Hi there, I have been masturbating by stimulating my clit for years now however I have been very interested in having a g-spot orgasm or at least deriving pleasure from the location. However... I cannot seem to find it. I have searched online everywhere, looked at diagrams but I am not sure where I can find it. I have been fully aroused and lubricated so that is not the issue.

Essentially, I have tried laying down inserting one finger and I feel a bony spot so I go 1-2 cm below that where its kind of rough similar to the texture of dense wrinkles, then when I go a bit lower I feel something that is like a circle the outer part of the circle feels like a hard jelly and the inside feels like the wrinkly part I discussed earlier. Which part is my G-spot?? And depending on that, how long should I stimulate the area and what amount of pressure in order to start to feel pleasure?
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Struggling with finding G-spot

Unread post by Latha »

Hello golden&lab, welcome to the boards! Based on my understanding of your description, I think the second place you mentioned- the one that is 1-2 cm in with a rough texture- should be your G spot. The G spot is an area around an inch inside the vagina, on the side towards your belly (rather than your back). Its texture is sometimes described as 'spongy'- does this sound right?

(For more information, you may wish to read Innies & Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus and More and With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body, which contain in-depth discussions of this anatomy (with diagrams!))

Unfortunately, I can't give you a foolproof set of instructions to help you have a G-spot orgasm, because everyone's body is different. Also, some people are more sensitive to stimulation in this area than others. Anecdotally, I've heard that people tend to enjoy targeted stimulus of the G-spot with fingers or toys, but you'll have to figure out what pressure to use and for how long with some experimentation on your own.

I hope this helps!
golden&lab
not a newbie

Ok so that second spot the one with the jelly like circle I thought was my cervix because of the hole in the middle with the wrinkly texture. And that second spot I often need to insert my entire middle figure to be able to touch that centre wrinkly part.
Sam W
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi golden&lab,

When you touch that jelly like part, is it at the back of your vaginal canal? Because that would suggest you're right and it's the cervix, since the G-spot is on the "roof" of the vaginal canal.
golden&lab
not a newbie

I am not sure, its just as far as my finger goes... Do you have any other suggestions, and are there specific positions that would help me locate my g-spot?
Sam W
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Okay, so one starting place would be to keep in mind that the vaginal canal is it’s angled -- curved upwards towards the belly, not the back--rather than a straight line. And it can help to envision it as being a tunnel, with walls, a ceiling, and a floor. For people who can locate their G-spot (which not everyone has an easy time doing), it will be on that "ceiling" (so, the part of the vaginal canal closest to the front of your body) and fairly close to the opening of the vaginal canal.

As far as positions, a lot of people find being on their backs helps with things like getting to know their genitals or self-exams, because you're not trying to support your body while also contorting yourself into some possibly uncomfortable positions.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic