Can sperm pass through pantyliner?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Len
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him

Can sperm pass through pantyliner?

Unread post by Len »

Hi, I would like to ask if sperm could pass through pantyliner because yesterday, my girlfriend and I dry humped (me on the bottom and her on top of me), I was fully naked and she's wearing shorts with her underwear with pantyliner because her ovulation will start today which already happened because there's a clear discharge and her libido is high. Also I didn't ejaculate, only precum was involved. I just want to clarify if the sperm could pass through pantyliner.

FYI - We did dry humped again during her ovulation but I was fully clothes (shorts and underwear) and she's wearing jeans and her underwear with pantyliner so 4 layers of clothing so I'm thinking that didn't cause any pregnancy risk. Also I didn't ejaculate, only precum was involved.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Can sperm pass through pantyliner?

Unread post by Heather »

Hi there.

This isn't at all how human reproduction works. Why don't you start by taking some time to read through this explanation of how it actually happens -- including what is needed, like a lack of these kinds of barriers: Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide.

If there's anything in there that doesn't quite make sense to you, or you'd like explained in a different way, I'm happy to circle back.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic