STI risk

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Ryan7755
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm Creative and intelligent
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual identity: Bisexual

STI risk

Unread post by Ryan7755 »

First of all I have just recently discovered this website and it helped me immensely with knowledge about sex, so I thank you guys.

Now I have discovered a weird kink recently and I'm worried about the risks. I taken to like ingesting my own Seman as well as ejaculating it on my face while masturbating alone. Can I get a STI from this? Should I stop this behavior or take measures to reduce the risk?
Carly
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her

Re: STI risk

Unread post by Carly »

Hey Ryan -- welcome to Scarleteen, I'm glad you've found some helpful stuff on our site.

No, you can't get a STI from yourself and this is safe for you to do. If you did this with a partner though, this is a way someone could get a STI if one of you had one. STIs don't materialize just from two people having sex, minimum one person would need to have a STI in order for there to be a risk. Check out this resource for more information.

Do you have any more questions?
Ryan7755
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm Creative and intelligent
Pronouns: He/Him

Unread post by Ryan7755 »

No, Thank you for the Swift Reply. I know it might be an odd question to have to answer but I am always concerned about my safety when it comes to STIs and I don't want to expose myself to certain risks
Nicole
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: EN, ES, RU, UA
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Nicole »

Hi Ryan7755,

There are never any odd questions! Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with, we're always here!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic