Masterbation Problems

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
ur.all.whores
Awesomeness Quotient: My boobs
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: Omnisexual

Masterbation Problems

Unread post by ur.all.whores »

never done this before, super weird to me but don’t know what else to do. I’m a 18year old girl and have been masterbating for literal years. and recently I’ve wanted to masturbate so badly and when I do I swear I don’t feel anything. and it pisses me off so much cause I don’t understand why. I’ve had a lot going on recently and I’m really sad at the moment and stressed and just not in the best place with a lot of things. so I was thinking maybe that’s throwing it off? but then again I really don’t know because I would masterbate before even being stressed. but this has been a thing for a couple weeks now and I’m upset and frustrated and mad because I want to and I can’t. I do it and I cum I guess but I don’t feel anything anymore I don’t feel that adrenaline I use to or pleasure. when I’m in the middle of sound it sometimes I just lose feeling down there, I feel numb and I have to work so hard to “keep it going” and when I “finish” I’m not satisfied or pleasured or anything. I don’t feel anything anymore I know I finish but I just don’t feel anything I feel numb and I’m really mad cause I feel like that just adds to the rest of my crap. but i just don’t know what it is or what to do or anything…please help