I froze when my girlfrined wanted to pleasure me

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
DDLC_18
Awesomeness Quotient: Im good at communicating
Primary language: Hungarian
Pronouns: He/Him

I froze when my girlfrined wanted to pleasure me

Unread post by DDLC_18 »

We've been dating for approximately a month now, and we haven't had sex yet(both of us are virgins and 19 yo). Recently I've been trying some foreplay (kissing, licking her breasts, light fingering), and she really seemed to enjoy it(her words:"right now i can't form coherent thoughts, so give me a minute", after i asked her for feedback). But when she asked me, to tell her how to make me cum, I froze completely, and didn't know what to do/say, I just sat there, with my pants down, and a semi, in the middle of a panic attack/existential crisis like state(I know it sounds funny, and I admit that it is, but when I was in the middle of the situation, it wasn't so entertaining). We hugged and talked it out, and she wasn't mad or anything, but I was, and still am bothered by it.

Potentially useful plus information: I'm a dom, and she is a sub, and even tho we are beginners we like to incorporate some S&M stuff (hair pulling, chocking, tying her hands), that both of us enjoy.
Carly
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: I froze when my girlfrined wanted to pleasure me

Unread post by Carly »

Hey DDLC_18 -- welcome to the boards! It sounds like you and your girlfriend have a pretty solid line of communication about sex, both during and talking about things you're interested in. Based on what you said, I'm not thinking the issue is approaching the topic or communicating needs directly. I'm wondering if it's that you're not sure what you might enjoy with partner? Would you feel comfortable experimenting with her the way you've been doing to figure out what feels good on her end?

Is that hitting on what was bothering you, or do you think it's something else?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic