getting fingered, feels good at the start but then i cant feel it at all

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
klee
Awesomeness Quotient: my eyes
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bi

getting fingered, feels good at the start but then i cant feel it at all

Unread post by klee »

Whenever my boyfriend fingers me, it feels good at the start but after a minuet or two i cant feel any pleasure anymore, i use to be able to then out of nowhere its just been like this. Im so confused and dont know how to fix it or what the problem is, I can feel his fingers in me but i just dont feel anything else.
Elise
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer

Re: getting fingered, feels good at the start but then i cant feel it at all

Unread post by Elise »

Hi there klee, welcome to Scarleteen. Sorry to hear that you're having a bit of frustration with this at the moment. If you feel comfortable answering, have you done much experimenting with masturbation in your own time to see what you like best with manual sex so you can direct your boyfriend to try some things you know that you like? From your description, I'm getting the impression that he is concentrating on inserting his fingers in your vagina, however there aren't that many nerve endings in there, as compared to the amount that are in the clitoris. This makes the clitoris is more sensitive so many people with vulvas find that is where they can get the most pleasurable feelings from stimulation, rather than only from inside the vagina.

It can take trial and error to find some things you like, which is what most people experience. You can read more about this in these articles: Does any of this sound helpful? Is talking to him about trying some different approaches something you feel like you could bring up?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic