How to stop making a mess

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Otter8
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

How to stop making a mess

Unread post by Otter8 »

I think something has changed because when I masturbate there is a lot more and it goes further if that makes sense… I don’t have much privacy so I have to be careful nobody catches me but I’m not sure how I should clean up after? I use a tissue but Sometimes I can’t control it. Thank you and sorry for the embarrassing situation.
Elise
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer

Re: How to stop making a mess

Unread post by Elise »

Hi there Otter8, I'm glad that you feel comfortable enough to ask this question here, there is no need to apologise for asking this, it is the kind of question that we are here to answer!

You might find making/buying a masturbation sleeve to be useful, as you will ejaculate inside it and it is therefore contained and easy to clean up/dispose of afterwards. You can read about how to make your own here: D.I.Y Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition, and scroll down to "masturbation sleeves". One of the suggested lining materials is a disposable glove - Tesco sell a box of 100 in the brand Spontex for £8.00, and Mossisons have the same one for £5.50, if you're interested in something disposible that you can discretely buy. If you feel you will have the opportunity to wash it between uses, a sock is also something a lot of people use for this purpose, so you could designate one for this use.

Hope this is useful, if you have any further questions about this or anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.
Otter8
not a newbie
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

Unread post by Otter8 »

Thank you for the advice. I read the page you sent which sounded like it could be good for me. I will try to make a sleeve if I can. I have a question about it I can get the gloves with pocket money and I can get a toilet roll tube but how do I use it? My willy is not big enough to fit a toilet role tube so is there something I can put in it with the glove? Also I know after I’m finished the glove needs to be thrown away but does the toilet roll tube. What is the best way to get rid of it secretly?

If I use a sock is it to dirty to use again after I use it or does it have to be washed every time? Is the washing machine the best way to clean it?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Otter8,

Some people pad their homemade masturbation sleeves with new kitchen sponges or socks, but really any soft item will work. It all depends on what you have access to and what feels good. And I would pitch the whole thing when you're done, either by throwing it out in an outside trashcan (which makes it less likely for people to see it in your home trashcans) or break it down into it's parts and pitch them each individually.

And yes, I would wash the sock in between uses by tossing it in the washing machine.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic