Masterbation

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Abcdefg
Awesomeness Quotient: Udk
Primary language: Arabic
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Masterbation

Unread post by Abcdefg »

Hi,
I had a question that really keeps me up at night, I am not sexually active however when I get aroused while watching adult videos I find my pleasure BUT it's never by touching my self I just keep my legs closed.when I try touching my Vagina I feel nothing at all it's like I'm touching any other part of my body I do get wet but I never feel stimulation I touch my clit gently and for minutes I feel nothing ....is this normal? Or do I have to worry. I'm a 24 yo female btw.
Thank you
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Masterbation

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Abcdefg,

So, plenty of people find that masturbating doesn't automatically feel the way they're expecting it to and/or particularly intense. Can you give me a sense of how much you've experimented with different types of masturbation? And am I right that you DO experience pleasure when fantasizing or watching sexual media, but that it doesn't come from using your fingers on your genitals?
Abcdefg
Awesomeness Quotient: Udk
Primary language: Arabic
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Unread post by Abcdefg »

Hiya, thank you for replying
Yes indeed I do experience pleasure when I watch sexual content but I do it by fantasizing while squeezing my pelvic floor (idk how to explain it really) I only tried masterbation by using my fingers a few times because it frustrated me hence I don't feel anything I just feel myself getting moist but even when horny and touching my clit it doesn't feel pleasurable and I think that's so weird because I'm pretty sure that even if I'm not doing it right I still gotta feel something ...right?
Thank you again .
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

You know, if squeezing your pelvic floor feels good to you as a means of masturbating, then you can just focus on that rather than on the ways you might feel like you "should" masturbate. While it's true that stimulating the clitoris feels good for lots of people, there are plenty of people for whom it doesn't feel like much. Every body is a little different, including the types of touch or movement that feel sexually pleasurable.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic