Im stessing out ! Can I get some advice please

When you want support through something scary or rough, and help pulling yourself together and getting through, this is the place.
Forum rules
We ask that users looking for general, ongoing emotional support post in this area of the boards, and that you use this space to both ask for, give and receive that support primarily from each other, rather than from our staff and volunteers. As a staff, we simply are often too overextended with all we need to do in running the organization and its services to do that for extended periods of time, and one of our main aims of our community at the boards has always been to facilitate peers to better be there for each other.

Users often report that they have no in-person peers they can talk to or seek support from: we want this to be a space for online peer support and somewhere everyone can get some practice asking for, getting and giving support so that doing it with people in your lives feels more doable.

Please remember that neither staff, volunteers nor your fellow users can provide or replace mental healthcare when that is something you need. Users struggling with issues like anxiety, depression, abuse or physical health issues are strongly encouraged to seek out qualified, in-person help with those issues in addition to peer or staff support.
daisy34
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Personality
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Straight

Im stessing out ! Can I get some advice please

Unread post by daisy34 »

Me and my boyfriend would have manual sex. This would be him fingering me and me giving him a hand job at the same time . While giving him a hand job he would ejaculate . This would end up on his shirt and pants and sometimes even on my shirt . I am worried about being pregnant because after giving him a hand job I am scared that he touched the precum on his shirt and then started giving me oral sex involving fingering . Could I be pregnant from manual sex, and oral sex. I am freaking out because my period is late but I also have irregular periods.
Any advice could really help . Thank you. :oops:
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Im stessing out ! Can I get some advice please

Unread post by Mo »

Since you already have an answer to this post in another thread, I'm going to go ahead and close this one. Please keep topics to one thread in the future as it's easier for us to keep track that way.
Locked Previous topicNext topic