what is this about?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Sappho
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I can name every single English monarch since 1066
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

what is this about?

Unread post by Sappho »

I keep hearing on various places around on internet about the supposed odor of testicles and I am confused because I know all genitals have a smell, but it seems to be implied no one would want contact with them. Is there any truth to this?

p.s. I just joined Scarleteen after enjoying the site for months. you guys do a great job and I would be much more confused, less confident, and peobably in denial about my sexuality without places like Scarleteen. Thank you so much!
FanndisTS
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Decent author ;)
Pronouns: ey/em
Sexual identity: Nonbinary, bi/pan

Re: what is this about?

Unread post by FanndisTS »

Hi, Sappho. The answer to this, as far as I know, is that everyone is different. While I'm sure there are some people out there who would be squicked by the scent of testes (I personally have the same issue with vaginal scent - at least my own), that is absolutely not true of everyone. I have never myself come across an example of someone being turned off by testicle odor, even during oral, so I wouldn't worry about it in a partner. However, if you or someone you know does dislike the scent of testicles, that's perfectly normal: remember, everyone has unique sexual preferences and limits.
Keda
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always nice, I just sometimes hide it well
Pronouns: she
Sexual identity: Wibbly wobbly sexy wexy

Re: what is this about?

Unread post by Keda »

Also, different people have very different body odours, so even one person is probably going to feel differently about the smell of genitals depending on whose genitals they are.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic