A bit of a sexual problem.

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
oliveaaa
Pronouns: she.

A bit of a sexual problem.

Unread post by oliveaaa »

Me and my boyfriend have been together in a sexual relationship for about 2 years now. For the past 9 months we've been having a bit of an issue with sex. I am on birth control and that is the only thing we use a protection because we've both been tested and it wouldn't be a huge wrench in our life if I did get pregnant. The issue I've been having, is randomly sometimes it will hurt really bad when we try to have PV sex, all the variables are usually the same, well lubricated and whatnot. This usually only happens if we do it more than once in one day, or if we haven't done it in a span longer than a week. I think i may have some sort of semen allergy, because this problem tends to come up after he cums inside of me, but, even so, the pain only comes in after that sometimes. I'm not 100% sure why this is happening, and I'd like some advice on how to make it stop/just knowing why it's happening would be nice too. Thanks a ton.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: A bit of a sexual problem.

Unread post by Heather »

Are you and your boyfriend both up to date with your general sexual healthcare (and by current, given this issue, I mean since this has started happening)? That means a bimanual exam, pap smear and STI screenings for you, and then STI screenings for him as well.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic