Thank You, Scarleteen!

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Hypochondriac17
not a newbie

Thank You, Scarleteen!

Unread post by Hypochondriac17 »

I just made this thread to thank all the volunteers on scarleteen. Seriously, I don't think there are enough superlative adjectives to appreciate the magnitude of the work that you people do, and I don't think we members thank you enough.

I have spent a couple of months on here, and this is what I have to say-
Scarleteen is, hands down, the most informative sex ed site out there. The dedication of the volunteers is really commendable. You people have really detailed but concise information on sex and sexuality as a whole. You're the only site out there which is not judgemental, and helps SO many teens and 20s daily.

Unlike the 'sex-ed' sites that have wrong information and an agenda to scare teens off sex, Scarleteen makes assessments based on facts and observations. Your articles are witty and comforting. The volunteers reply to queries with utmost politeness and clear them beyond reasonable doubts- No matter how stupid our questions are, everything from relationship issues ro pregnancy scares. Seriously, you have no idea how many people sleep peacefully at night just because of assurance from you.

I really respect Heather and all the other volunteers. The time and resources you put into the site are marvellous. And I want to tell them that they are doing a really great job and are so kind and helpful. Keep up the good work, and we love you! <3
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Thank You, Scarleteen!

Unread post by Mo »

That's so sweet, thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic