orgasm

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
sara26
not a newbie

orgasm

Unread post by sara26 »

Hello,

I'm not new to fingering and clitoral stimulation until orgasm but for some reason today and yesterday my boyfriend and I were "hooking up" and I could not reach climax..
We've just recently started dating so we're still figuring each other out so what we've been doing is he'll finger and rub my clitoris but then he just can't do it that right way, I try to move his hand the way it feels best for me, then he'l finger me and i'll rub my clitoris and this has been working for me to reach climax but like I said yesterday and today it just was not working, so I'm just wondering what could be the reason behind this.

Thank you!
Johanna
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: orgasm

Unread post by Johanna »

So, you two are still pretty new to each other and have just been getting to know each other? And you've already managed to give each other pleasure, but the past two days it has not really been too great? That all sounds perfectly normal and alright. :) It takes a while for us to get used to new partners and figure everything out. And even when we know a partner pretty well, sometimes we just have off days when we're not feeling it or we're not really in the mood. Our bodies aren't machines, so sometimes they just won't work the way we'd like them to. That is perfectly normal, and not a cause for concern.

My suggestion would be that you try not making orgasm a priority. Orgasms are awesome when they happen, but when we make them a requirement that can really create a lot of unnecessary pressure. Sex can still be awesome and fun even if it does not lead to an orgasm.
"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." - Ayn Rand
sara26
not a newbie

Re: orgasm

Unread post by sara26 »

thank you :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic