Is My Body Normal?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Puppiez!!
Awesomeness Quotient: I love cats. And drawing. I'm good at it.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: I don't mind any.
Sexual identity: Aroace/still questioning
Location: In Asia, but moving to North America soon. (Canada)

Is My Body Normal?

Unread post by Puppiez!! »

After being on the Internet, I have seen that majority of girls/women cannot cum without direct stimulation of the clit, and that makes me feel left out, or that my body is "not working as intended"

I can easily cum though penetration alone. I can insert my fingers into my vagina and cum after some minutes without touching my clit. Now, I feel like I supposed to not feel this way, or there's something wrong.

Can you tell me why some women/girls are like this? Or why I'm like this? I just want to know if this is normal or not.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Is My Body Normal?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Puppiez,

I promise there's nothing wrong with you. While it's true that the majority of people with vaginas need clitoral stimulation in order to reach orgasm, there are also people who find they're able to reach orgasm without that. Bodies are diverse, and that extends to the ways in which they do or don't experience sexual pleasure. Does that make sense?
Puppiez!!
Awesomeness Quotient: I love cats. And drawing. I'm good at it.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: I don't mind any.
Sexual identity: Aroace/still questioning
Location: In Asia, but moving to North America soon. (Canada)

Unread post by Puppiez!! »

Yes, it makes sense! It's just I feel kind of left out in the discussion. I have heard my classmates say that it's not normal to feel this way, and that made me sad/upset.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

I'm sorry to hear that they've left you feeling that way! I think, in those moments, it can help to remember that there really isn't such a thing as "normal" when it comes to sex or pleasure. There are just the things that feel good to our unique bodies.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic