Srsp(swinging couples)

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Girll18
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/her

Srsp(swinging couples)

Unread post by Girll18 »

I recently got to know about this concept and i and my bf are planning to try out srsp(same room same partner) with another couple a but older to us.
They are a bit experienced i guess.
We both are almost 20 and are dating since 4 years .

Has anyone tried this before? Will this create problems in my relationship? Is there anything to keep in mind before trying this?
Willa
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I think I am silly and love making ppl laugh
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual woman

Re: Srsp(swinging couples)

Unread post by Willa »

Hi Girll18,

Off the bat some things to keep in mind are making sure that both parties in your relationship are equally enthusiastic as well as have taken the time to think of what they are personally comfortable so that you can develop boundaries for the event. Things like touching, talking, looking are all different levels of boundaries to be set beforehand. When boundaries are not set that creates an unsafe environment in which people may feel they have to participate in or allow things they are not comfortable with. Something like this generally takes a lot of communication and planning not just between you and your partner but also the couple you will be participating with, as well it is normal that this is something that can be discussed and planned for a long time before taking place.

How are you feeling about the prospect of having sex with your boyfriend in front of other people? How do you feel about the couple being older or more "experienced"? Have you discussed with him what you feel comfortable with or the possibility of jealousy or negative feelings arising? Starting with questions like these can help you get a better sense for if your relationship is prepared for something like this, or if it may be better to explore alternate activities to fulfill this fantasy or desire.
Girll18
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/her

Unread post by Girll18 »

Thankyou so much for this!
It really helped me get more clarity on this!❤️
Andy
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Andy »

I’m glad Willa’s answer was helpful! Let us know if you need anything else!
'The Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything is...42'
- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic