worried i recieved used vibrator

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
lorelailuv
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My kindness and sense of humour
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her

worried i recieved used vibrator

Unread post by lorelailuv »

So I recently got a new vibrator off Amazon and when I took it out of the package (box with no protective seal) I noticed some faint brownish black spots that could be dirt that didn't go away when I washed it off. I was like, okay, maybe it just happened during manufacturing coz it was really cheap and it was near the power button so it wouldn't go anywhere near my vagina, but then after I washed it I saw a tiny clearish spot, but maybe it's not from someone using it but like the soap I washed it with. When I look up the item on Amazon it's non returnable and no reviews mentioned receiving something used, but I'm a little worried and new to vibrators and everything so I just thought I'd ask about it

Xoxo,
-Lorelai
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: worried i recieved used vibrator

Unread post by Latha »

Hi there, Lorelailuv- welcome to the boards!

Honestly, this doesn't sound very good- the vibrator has spots, its box wasn't sealed, and you got it for cheap on Amazon. There have been reports of counterfeit and poor-quality sex toys being sold on the website- such toys may not be safe to use. I think you should consider getting another toy from a more reputable source. Let us know if you would like help with that.
lorelailuv
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My kindness and sense of humour

Re: worried i recieved used vibrator

Unread post by lorelailuv »

Hi Latha,

Thank you for your advice, I found one on a more reliable website that I'm going to buy instead. Have a great day :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic