Easy Cleanup?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
bobsmithhello55
Awesomeness Quotient: Everything!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them

Easy Cleanup?

Unread post by bobsmithhello55 »

I am a 13 year old guy, and occasionally i masturbate(of course), and I find that it's REALLY messy. I usually get my underpants on before ejaculation, but it's still EXTREMELY annoying and difficult to clean up. Any ideas?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Easy Cleanup?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi matthew,

Hopefully some folks with penises can chime in on this one, but the strategies I know of are to masturbate into something, like a sock or a tissue to minimize the clean up.
sexpositivity94
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My Open-mindedness. Try Me. :D
Primary language: English (American)
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Sexual identity: Predominantly Hetero/Cis Girl

Re: Easy Cleanup?

Unread post by sexpositivity94 »

Hi there!

I do not have a penis, but some of my guy friends do.

I have some ideas about what I would do, but I really can't spew kto the efficacy/practicality of these suggestions. I will just relay the experiences of one guy friend with whom I talked about this subject. He uses a condom. You can you a really thin one- with lube may be helpful. You can put it on as you are starting, or a bit before you feel you are going to climax. Either way, ejaculating into the condom is pretty mess-free. Take the condom off, tie it up, throw it out. You can even wrap the used condom in a tissue (or a few tissues) to keep people from seeing it in the garbage, if this is a concern. I realize that advice from people with penises would be more helpful, but I think this would be pretty effective.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic