My sexual thoughts shifting after testing masterbauting

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Azulin
Awesomeness Quotient: My writing
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Any
Sexual identity: I like everyone

My sexual thoughts shifting after testing masterbauting

Unread post by Azulin »

Hi I’m completely new to this and only have one question. I’ve tried masterbauting and found something that actually works as afab, my gender identity is non-binary, before all I had were sexual thoughts between my own oc’s as a way to distract myself, it’s been this specific gay couple I have and I like exploring new kinks in my mind that way but now that I’ve recently tried masterbauting I’ve began to have thoughts of a specific girl in my class pleasuring me and I try to shut them down, I’ve barely talked with her and it feels wrong for me to have such thoughts.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: My sexual thoughts shifting after testing masterbauting

Unread post by Heather »

Welcome to the boards, Azulin.

Our fantasies don't cause any harm to the people we have them about. In fact, they usually don't impact them at all because they don't have any idea we are having them. So, I don't think you need to worry about doing this person wrong.

That said, if you find that while a fantasy might get you off, it leaves you feeling icky or otherwise uncomfortable in ways you don't like or feel good about, or is impacting your relationship with someone in a way you or they don't like, then by all means, you get to choose not to indulge in it anymore.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic