masturbation help

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
thatbabe20
Awesomeness Quotient: my muscles (i’m really proud of them)
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer (i like just about anything)

masturbation help

Unread post by thatbabe20 »

so i started masturbating a few years ago by grinding down into the seam of my pants, primarily jeans. i know it sounds weird but i discovered it on accident before i really knew what i was doing. lately i’ve been trying to finger myself or stimulate my clit with my fingers but it just doesn’t feel good. i feel a little something with my clit but i don’t really feel anything when fingering. did i permanently mess up my clit or something?? is it possible i caused nerve damage??? i just want to be normal. i’ve been thinking about trying toys like a vibrator or dildo but i’m not sure. help!!
Nicole
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: EN, ES, RU, UA
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: masturbation help

Unread post by Nicole »

Hi thatbabe20,

I don't think the grinding caused you to mess something up or cause nerve damage. Masturbation comes in many forms and grinding on something is one of them, so there's nothing unusual about that. Also, you aren't alone when it comes to not feeling much with fingering because the majority of the vagina's nerve endings are in the clitoris and vulva area, so that's not unusual either! My go-to advice is to explore different forms of masturbation, like toys if you're comfortable, to see what works best for you. Masturbation and figuring out what feels good is different for everyone, so there's not really a "normal" way to go about it. What do you think? Please let me know if you have any questions.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic