How do I make my homemade ouija board work?

If it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, this is probably the place for it.
Rachel 1
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Im kind and good at drawing
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She or her
Sexual identity: Female

How do I make my homemade ouija board work?

Unread post by Rachel 1 »

I have recorded myself asking questions with my eyes closed when I watch that video the planchet wasn't going to the places on the board. so that's why I think it can be the ideomotor affect if you don't know what the ideomotor affect is The ideomotor phenomenon is where you mind makes movements without even realizing it so you can spell the words your mind thinks of. And if it really was a ghost spelling the words I wouldn't have to be looking at ouija board for it to spell the words correctly its possible it wasn't even spelling words in English when i recorded myself asking the questions without looking at the ouija board. And I say its possible because it can be kinda hard to tell what it was spelling since it wasn't even going on the right letters at times but it still seemed like it wasn't speaking English from the letters it tried to go to. I think i noticed i have this handprint on my tv so it could be working but when i didn't say goodbye that day I played the ouija board to test if its a real ghost that gave me answers I don't think anything that strange happened after so it can be tough to know if its a real ghost. Something else I wanted to describe if you don't know the rules of a ouijs board if you don't let the spirit let you say goodbye tge spirit can stay in your household afterwards. I don't want to have to go to a haunted place to get in contact with the otherside I just want to get in contact with spirits in my own room. so do you know how to have a sprit actually give me answers?
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: How do I make my homemade ouija board work?

Unread post by Latha »

Hi there, Rachel 1! I'm sorry, I don't think we can help you with this question- this is a sex ed website, so we're not really qualified to advise on the supernatural.
Rachel 1
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Im kind and good at drawing
Pronouns: She or her
Sexual identity: Female

Unread post by Rachel 1 »

I just feel kinda embarrassed now for asking about how to make my own ouija board work after seeing your reply to be honest but its okay to not have all the answers ethier. there was this message board that was called et cetera and I assumed it was a subject that wasn't related to anything else that was named for the other subject's. so i thought I can bring up the subject about ouija boards which is why I made this post about ouija boards in the first place.
Sofi
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I make my own nail art!
Primary language: Spanish or English
Pronouns: she/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by Sofi »

It's outside our scope, but perhaps another user that has experience in this will be able to give you some advice!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic