idk what to title this

Questions and discussion about your sexuality and how it's a part of who you are as a person.
lewqwarm
not a newbie
Primary language: english
Pronouns: none just my name kai
Sexual identity: asexual

idk what to title this

Unread post by lewqwarm »

so basically i identify as agender and i say i like women but like i dont know if i actually do bc like most of my crushes are females but like i read more gay fanfics thanlesbian ones because i just dont have an interest in reading the lesbian ones and i also love when boys around my age think im a boy and flirt with me and im very confused on what my sexuality is, i hope this makes sense
Nicole
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: EN, ES, RU, UA
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: idk what to title this

Unread post by Nicole »

Hi lewqwarm,

Your post makes sense! Something that we often tell our users is that sexuality can be fluid and everchanging, meaning that you can be attracted to different people in different ways, and this may change throughout your life. Are you looking for some kind of terminology to identify with? How do you feel about that?

Also, you can be attracted to a gender in real life, but consume romantic/sexual literature about a different gender. This is actually not uncommon at all.

While we cannot tell you what your sexuality is, we can absolutely provide you with the proper resources so you can see if there are particular experiences that you can relate to. Would you be interested in that? Let me know!
lewqwarm
not a newbie
Pronouns: none just my name kai
Sexual identity: asexual

Re: idk what to title this

Unread post by lewqwarm »

sure
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants