Having toys inside you in public?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
KittyPink
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I do art.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Xe/Xir or She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian, switch, polyam, rope addict.

Having toys inside you in public?

Unread post by KittyPink »

I've kind of fantasized about having like plugs or clamps on in public. Is there any issues with that?
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Re: Having toys inside you in public?

Unread post by Redskies »

So long as you're not involving anyone else with your sexual life without their consent, there's no problem. So, anything that's only happening in your own mind and your own body is fine. You just wouldn't want to make anyone an unconsenting observer: it'd be fine to have anything you wanted inside your body or under your clothes while you went round a store, for example, but it wouldn't be okay to go around a store saying "ooooh" and "aaaaah" or with anything obviously vibrating, etc. Make sense?

It's probably a good idea to test out anything that you're planning for a little time in private first, so you can get a better idea of how your body responds. You probably wouldn't want to find out in front of an audience that if you wear a particular thing and move your body in one particular way you can't help saying "nghaaah"! Too, if you're thinking about doing anything with clamps, you'll want to keep in mind safety and timing: it's usually not safe to keep some clamps on for longer than a certain amount of time, so you'll want to keep track of time and have a plan for being able to discreetly remove clamps if you get delayed.
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic