Morning After Pill

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
naturalway505
not a newbie
Primary language: English

Morning After Pill

Unread post by naturalway505 »

Hi! I'd like to know if a morning after pill (levo) can mess up your period more than 1 cycle. Because the last period came 5 days early, and now it's 4 days late. Should I get a pregnancy test?
Lyssa
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Determination
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Re: Morning After Pill

Unread post by Lyssa »

Hi naturalway505!

The morning after pill, or emergency contraception, can affect several period cycles. The variation of a few days happens often even when someone has not taken the emergency contraception. This information can also be found on Levo's website or in the information pamphlet provided in the box of the morning after pill!

Also, from reading your previous posts, correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like the information you are asking is in regards to your partner and not yourself. Since your partner is who has the capability to become pregnant rather than you and is the one who would have to physically take the test, it's up to her whether she feels she needs or wants to take the test.
naturalway505
not a newbie

Re: Morning After Pill

Unread post by naturalway505 »

Lyssa wrote:Hi naturalway505!

The morning after pill, or emergency contraception, can affect several period cycles. The variation of a few days happens often even when someone has not taken the emergency contraception. This information can also be found on Levo's website or in the information pamphlet provided in the box of the morning after pill!

Also, from reading your previous posts, correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like the information you are asking is in regards to your partner and not yourself. Since your partner is who has the capability to become pregnant rather than you and is the one who would have to physically take the test, it's up to her whether she feels she needs or wants to take the test.
Thanks Lyssa,I know it's normal the variation on period.I just was concerned about the morning after pill because her cycle is pretty regular. And about your concern, we've been together for more than a year, we always talk about it, and we have the same feelings and worries. We think a couple should face things as one. It's sad that people these days are so used to unrespectiful guys that they have to make a point like yours. Thanks for worrying about it btw.

Best regards!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic