First time sexting

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
titanif
Pronouns: him

First time sexting

Unread post by titanif »

Hello!! Currently having a bit of a panic. I have just had text sex with someone for the first time, who I've only known for two weeks. It's been nice chatting to them and then it just sort of started to happen, I've never had sexual experiences with others before. It was really nice and good, but now I am panicking so much as I'm not sure if it was too soon for me, or a good thing to do. I have been going through a heartbreak this year which has been awful, and feel like I still am getting over what happened with that person. Just feeling so so stuck.
scarleteen
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: First time sexting

Unread post by Latha »

Hi there, Tatanif- welcome to the boards!

Don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong. Sometimes, when we get swept up in the flow of an interaction, we can forget to check in with ourselves about how we're feeling, and whether we really want what's happening. So, while what you did isn't morally bad, it may not have been right for you at this time.

When you say that you're panicking, is there anything specific that you're worried about? Or is it just a sense that you've done something that you're not sure you wanted?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic