I masturbate with a big stuffed bear is this normal? Is there a way to make this better?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
dontaskneverask
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My brian
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: curious but straight

I masturbate with a big stuffed bear is this normal? Is there a way to make this better?

Unread post by dontaskneverask »

I don't get a lot of action so I started using a teddy bear to help me masturbate, I didn't cut a hole in it or anything i just rubbed the bear on me. Is this normal? Is there away to make it better?
Amanda B
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm an excellent cook!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: still figuring it out

Re: I masturbate with a big stuffed bear is this normal? Is there a way to make this better?

Unread post by Amanda B »

Hi dontaskneverask,

To answer your question, yes, it's completely normal to masturbate with a teddy bear. As far as sexual expression goes, there's no such thing as "normal", as long as everything is consensual and harm is not being done. So, if it feels good, go for it! I am unsure how to suggest increasing pleasure with your current method, as what works for you can only be determined by you. I'll suggest starting with one of our articles, Quickies: Masturbation
. This has some great links out to similar articles on our site depending on what you're looking for.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic