Did I squirt or did I pee?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
emmy09
Awesomeness Quotient: I read a lot
Primary language: English and French
Pronouns: she/he
Sexual identity: I am bisexual

Did I squirt or did I pee?

Unread post by emmy09 »

Hi, I've been on a sexual journey to discover how to make myself feel good and relieve stress, and recently, I think I finally orgasmed. It all started when I was testing out a vibrator, and I really liked it. My only issue is that once I was done, I realized that a small sum of liquid was on the floor (there wasn't any before). I was sort of in a haze when I finished, but I don't know how to make sure that I didn't pee myself (I always clear my bladder before starting anything though, so I'm not sure.) I know that it wouldn't be that bad if that was the case, but I'm a person who likes to keep up a good personal hygiene and I would just feel absolutely dirty if that's what happened. Do you have any advice?
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Did I squirt or did I pee?

Unread post by Latha »

Hi Emmy09

Hmm.. If you went to the bathroom beforehand, it is less likely that the liquid was pee. It could indeed be ejaculate from squirting, though. We need more research on squirting, but we do know some things: while the ejaculate can seem similar to urine, and through it comes through the same place (the urethra), they are different fluids. (If you'd like, you can read more about that here: Squirt: On Ejaculation)

(You're right, if it was pee it wouldn't be bad. I understand why you might feel that way, but I just want to mention that you wouldn't need to feel dirty or ashamed.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic