I just bought my first vibrator and I don’t know how to feel

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
coolapples4
not a newbie
Pronouns: they them

I just bought my first vibrator and I don’t know how to feel

Unread post by coolapples4 »

I’m still a teenager and i’m not sure if i should’ve waited to get one or not because i’m definitely relying everything on the credit billing to be discreet like the company said it would be since i share an account with my parents. But i’m not sure how to feel about getting one because I don’t know anyone else getting something like that. I looked it up and people said they started getting vibrators way younger than me but i’m still regretting my purchase, and it hasn’t even arrived. what is the usual age where people start looking to get toys? if my parents did find out i got a vibrator at 16 would they be shocked?
Nicole
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: EN, ES, RU, UA
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: I just bought my first vibrator and I don’t know how to feel

Unread post by Nicole »

Hi coolapples4,

I don't think people start looking for toys at a specific age or anything, but I do know that some stores do not sell to people either 18 and under or 21 and under. When I was younger, I knew many people who were interested in purchasing toys and/or vibrators, so it's not uncommon. If you don't mind me asking, what in particular is making you feel regretful about your purchase? As for your parents' reaction, how do you think they would react? Have you had any conversations with them about this topic before?

Also, you mentioned you're 16 but your profile says you're 21? It's part of our guidelines to be honest about your age in order for us to actually be able to help you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic