All of a sudden i can actually finish from sex?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
raily_
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her

All of a sudden i can actually finish from sex?

Unread post by raily_ »

I posted on here probably a month and a half or two months ago about how I could not finish from PIV sex, especially without something else happening (like clitoral stimulation). Recently, I had sex with my boyfriend and finished from ONLY PIV sex with no extra help. This has happens over 50% of the time now since that first time a week ago. What could have changed? Before it felt good but it didn't honestly "feel" like much it was just like "oh okay this is happening" but now it's so much better. Could it be I somehow got more relaxed with him? I really am just curious to see what you guys think.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: All of a sudden i can actually finish from sex?

Unread post by Heather »

Oh gosh, any number of things.

For sure, if you were tense about this, relaxing could be one thing that made a difference. So could things like subtle adjustments to the angles of things physically, a different time in your cycle, or -- and I'd say this is most likely -- having a different mindset when it comes to orgasm or this kind of sex.

If during that sex before you were very focused on the orgasms you weren't having, that's something we know keeps people from it. If you were able to shift gears and be less attached to or focused on orgasm with this kind of sex, it will tend to make it more likely for orgasm to happen.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic