Could I be pregnant?

Questions and discussion about pregnancy, pregnancy options and/or any part of parenting.
Forum rules
IF YOU ARE POSTING TO ASK IF YOU SHOULD USE EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION:

Please do not wait on us if you may need or want EC (like the morning-after pill). Because it is most effective the sooner it is taken or administered, we suggest that you go ahead and get it, and if you want to talk to someone about whether or not you choose to use it, we can do that with you after. That way, you have it ASAP if you do decide you want or need to use it. <3
nimrie
Awesomeness Quotient: personality
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she
Sexual identity: straight

Could I be pregnant?

Unread post by nimrie »

Hi, So I got off my period on the 22nd (June). Me and boyfriend rubbed genitals together and I’m scared that his pre cum may have gotten in me. We were standing up and he was behind me and his parts were rubbing between my thighs and touching my vagina. Anyway I’m really nervous that his precum may have gotten in me and that I would get pregnant.
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Could I be pregnant?

Unread post by Latha »

Hey there, Nimrie- welcome to the boards!

It's possible that you could be pregnant- even if your boyfriend didn't ejaculate, rubbing genitals together presents a moderate risk of pregnancy.

Don't worry, this will be fine. Since it has been less than 120 hours since you had sex, go ahead and take Plan B. You can get it without a prescription at your local pharmacy.

You may also want to get tested for STIs- it's good to do so in general, but especially if you've had unprotected sex. You can read more about that here: Testing, Testing: All About Getting Tested for STIs

And if you'd like, you can learn more about the risks associated with different activities here: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic