Swollen

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
Jellyfish777
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm creative!!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight and cis

Swollen

Unread post by Jellyfish777 »

So I'm currently a little late on my period but my cycle is very irregular or (previously, as of 5 months ago) nonexistent due to the mirena IUD. I took a pregnancy test today, 16 days after I last had sex, and it was negative. I've said this on here before but my partner and I also use condoms very carefully every time we do anything. My question is that even with a missing period, my breasts are pretty swollen and a little tender. This is something I get often before my period, but since I'm late I'm not sure if this period related or not. What else could cause swollen breasts? I took the test correctly and was careful about taking it first thing in the morning too.
al
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I make zines!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Swollen

Unread post by al »

Hi there Jellyfish,

It looks like we've answered this question for you on text, but feel free to post again if you have a new question for us!
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. -Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully
Locked Previous topicNext topic