I think i f**cked up? Kinda litually

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
Koro704
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: my gayness makes me cry rainbows, its infectious;)
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

I think i f**cked up? Kinda litually

Unread post by Koro704 »

So ive just become sexually active, he has no std's and neither do i, but we had sex without a condom once and he pulled out a little too late? He came on himself but cum was also dripping out of me. Im worried because i had started my period early that month and didnt record when so i dont know when i should start my period, it shouldve been around the 15-16th but it came early and now i dont know! Im only 15 soo it could be a problem, what could i do without people finding out? Do i wait?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: I think i f**cked up? Kinda litually

Unread post by Heather »

Hi there, Koro: When did this happen? In the last couple days or...?

If this was something you guys did less than five days ago, I'd suggest that you get emergency contraception so you can lower your pregnancy risk.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
phantomdog
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: i'm a biology researcher!
Pronouns: he / him
Sexual identity: bi

Re: I think i f**cked up? Kinda litually

Unread post by phantomdog »

hi koro,

i think it's also very important to address a few other things here. first, corroborating with what heather said, emergency contraception (plan b) is effective up to 5 days following unprotected intercourse, and you can pick some up at the grocery store and some health clinics offer it for reduced cost or even free. additionally, if you both have not been tested for sti's, you really have no way of knowing you're both negative - 80% of sti cases show no symptoms. third, it's important to ask yourself why you didn't use condoms - is accessibility a problem, or is it something else?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic