Hormones

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
rexcody
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Caring
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Female

Hormones

Unread post by rexcody »

Hello! I’ve been wondering about hormones. I’ve been experiencing white discharges after menstruation and even during ovulation and a lessen amount during my pms now. I don’t usually experience white discharges in my labia and I didn’t have sexual desire during my ovulation. I also experienced a series of headaches during the days of my expected ovulation. Im also experiencing mild pms symptoms, ill be due next week. Are these (white discharges, headaches, no arousal during ovulation) are hormonal changes? Ive read they are caused by increasing progesterone? Even on ovulation is that possible? Can these be related to pregnancy? Can you please clear and help me on this. Thank you!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Hormones

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Rexcody,

It looks like Heather already answered most of this in this thread, so I'm not going to repeat their answers: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9054&p=45534#p45534. Have you had a chance to read the articles they linked you to in that thread?

As for arousal, arousal levels can vary throughout your cycle for lots of reasons, including hormones. But they can also just as easily be related to things like stress, medication, etc.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic